Every construction company can insert own price coefficient* into Constimator.com.
The procedure to insert the price coefficient:
- Log in.
- At aplication select purpose of construction.
- Select material characteristic.
- Registered users sees in the material characteristic window under price coefficient list the Add New button. Click it.
- Form for inserting new price coefficient shows up. Fill this form and click save. After that this coefficient is public and everyone can count with your coefficient.
* Price coefficient is average price per unit m3 (building), m2 (parking lot) or m (fence) for purpose of construction and material characteristic.
Advantages of price coefficient publishing:
- Builders, investors counts with Constimator.com cost estimations for planned constructions. Let them count with coefficients of your company. Let them select you as contractor of their project.
- No fees, no risks. You can delete inserted data any time.
Constimator.com had been developed as a master thesis project of Ing. Jan Linhart, PhD student of ČVUT in Prague, Fakulty of Civil Engineering, branch of study Information Systems in Civil Engineering.
Project partialy had been arised at university DTU at Copenhagen.
Owner of database of cost indexes in Civil Engineering, which this web aplication uses for calculations, is company RTS, a.s.
- Install Constimator into your Google Chrom by Google Web Store.
- Use up to date browsers. You will use that way new technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3. Work faster and safer ;-)
Constimator uses over 1000 users per month for calculations .
30% from them counts costs for family houses.
The most favorite material is the vertical structure of brick masonry, bricks and blocks (48%) and the vertical structure of wood and wood based materials (20%).